- V. Balasubrarnani, Mane Vidya Anirudha, Sutar Suhas Bharat, A. Karuna, G. Poomni, A.E. Sozhavendan, A. Naveenkurnar, M. Jenifa Mary, N. Balakrishnan and V. Udayasuriyan Identification of nematode toxic Bacillus thuringiensis isolates using Caenorhabditis elegans as a model nematode. September 13-1 5, 2012 Hyderabad International Convention Centre, Hyderabad, conference Proceedings.
- Mane Vidya Anirudha, A.E. Sozhavendan, A. Naveenkurnar, M. Jenifa Mary, N. Balakrishnan, V. Balasubrarmani, and V. Udayasuriyan. Identification and cloning of partial cry5 and cry55 genes from native isolates of Bacillus thuringiensis. MICROCIENCIA 2012.
- P. A. Patil attended National Conference & presented Paper on “ Instruction Tools In Modern Education” at S.P. Sanstha’s Sangamner Nagarpalika Art’s D.J.M. Commerce and B.N.S. Science College, Sangamner Ahmednagar on 24-25th Aug 2012.
- P. A. Patil attended State Seminar & presented Paper on “ The Modernism In Amrita Pritam’s Autobiograpy” at Karmaveer Abasaheb alias N. M. Sonawane Art’s ,Commerce and. Science College, Satana , Nashik on 24-25th Jan 2012.
- K. S. Palekar attended workshop: ‘Phytochemical analysis of Therapeutically Active Constituents of Pharmaceutically Important Medical Plant’ organized by Department of Botany, University of Pune, Pune.
- K. S. Palekar Presented Paper on the effect of the Herbal extracts on plasmid mediated MRSA resistance at the State Level Conference on Microbiology in 21ST century organized by department of Microbiology, Modern college, Shivaji Nagar, Pune
- • K. S. Palekar presented the paper titled ‘Antibacterial and antiplasmid potential of A. indica and A. squamosa on MRSA’ at International Conference on Current Trends in Medicinal Plant Research organized by Department of Botany, University of Pune, Pune.